Its a miracle So why not put it to use !
- My aunt has arthritis two years ago she was perfectly fine , now she is wheel chair bound and has little use of her hands and secretly uses cannabis for her pain , I don't see why then allow government manufactured drugs but not cannabis for pain relief , it's a plant with no toxic chemicals or risk of overdose so why be ignorant and keep it illegal .
- —Guest Damian
High so High
- I love getting HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO HIGH
- —Guest Jason
- (7)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewRagin' Cajun Seafood (713) 571-2422 930 Main St, Houston, TX 0 .37 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection of csuroe, to get me more and more of this fine resteraunt This is a good moreSee all: Restaurants Cajun Restaurants Seafood Restaurants Catering Services ragin-cajun .com/(5)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewSteak & Ale Restaurant (713) 681-4675 2425 Mangum Rd, Houston, TX 5 .90 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection They gave some lame excuse about a group of 40 that came in. At any good moreSee all: Steak Houses All Bars, Pubs, & Clubs Brewpubs Restaurantswww. steakandale .com/(21)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewPAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN (281) 617-2376 2410 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 3 .42 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection it when i visited the great state of texas!!!!!!! This is a good restaurant, it's moreSee all: Catering Serviceswww. pappadeaux .com/(2)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Be the first to reviewRiver Oaks Plaza Cinema (713) 524-8781 1450 W Gray St, Houston, TX 2 .05 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection outdoor shopping center, it is conveniently located near a number of good moreSee all: All Theaters Entertainment Venues Movie Theaters(3)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewFred's Italian Corner (713) 665-7506 2278 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 4 .41 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection Freds Italian Corner is an excellent Zagat rated Italian restaurant located on Holcombe @ moreSee all: Restaurants Italian Restaurantswww. eatatfreds .com/(3)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewKirin Japanese Restaurant (713) 532-4888 5901 Westheimer Rd Ste U, Houston, TX 6 .65 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection Very good restaurant, lots of variety.. .wife found this restaurant reading the moreSee all: Restaurants Japanese Restaurants kirinone .com/(3)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewFonda Dona Maria (713) 695-5540 120 Tidwell Rd, Houston, TX 5 .16 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection Fonda Dona Maria, an excellent & very authentic Mexican restaurant located on the north moreSee all: Mexican Restaurants Restaurants Latin American Tex-Mex Restaurants(12)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewSake Lounge (713) 228-7253 550 Texas St, Houston, TX 0 .25 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection are required for large parties. Pleasant Japanese restaurant, good for a stop moreSee all: Sushi Restaurants Bars & Pubs All Bars, Pubs, & Clubs Restaurants Southeast Asian Restaurantswww. sakelounge .com/(2)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Be the first to reviewSlick Willie's Family Pool (713) 225-1277 560 Texas St, Houston, TX 0 .25 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection See all: Sporting Goods Billiards Restaurants Billiard Supplies slickw .com/(2)Rate it:Sign in to rate!Write a reviewLas Llardas Restaurant II (713) 222-7490 2435 Fulton St, Houston, TX 1 .37 miMap | Directions | Send to Phone | Save to Collection The food tastes very good, the drinks are good as well, restaurant is moreSee all: Restaurants
- —Guest adgsVsIVO
- It should. Age - 31. I just typed a whole story about why it should be but my page crashed and had to refresh. But legalize!
- —Guest Robert
legalizing medical marijuana
- We are so behind the times...common sense tells you that its a natural herb that helps so many ailments...no real side affects neither.
- —Guest Danielles_Thoughts
Its time to stop the ignorance
- Starting from politicians down to the layperson should stop the ignorance and legalize marijuana. It has already been proven that the use of this product has its benefits. They should stop an listen to TV commercials and see what prescribed medicines are doing. Anyways, as an old man like myself, I always remember the saying, "you have to be young dumb and ignorant before you get old and wise", but it seems to me that those old guys in congress are still in the ignorant phase and haven't wisened up. Good Luck trying to get marijuana legalized. Also, I thought this was the United States. You know UNITED, I guess we are not that united to the other states who have legalized it for medical use.
- Cannabis needs to be legal because it will help people in pain. Bring us out of debt and allow people to get jobs and not get rejected just because they some a little weed
- —Guest d-mertz
- I was a back seat passenger of a car/tree meeting in 1981, had no pain for 18 years but then herniated disks began causing PAIN, at first it wasn't that bad & I thought I could handle it but within a year it became terrible...sciatic nerve. The accident happened in Il., we moved to Tn. 8 years later & 10 years after that we moved to Tx. Since Dr's in Tx. are obviously smarter than in Tn. they figured it out. Had surgery in '03 & '05. I fell in '07 & had 2 more back surgeries...in '08 & '09. I had smoked "pot" in high school & heard about medical marijuana being good for pain & decided to try it to see if it'd help...it is/was the most incredible thing...my pain was completely gone! Needless to say, I'm ALL for legalizing it, the man made drugs aside from getting you addicted quit working after a while so you have to go on STRONGER ones...screw that! Just let me smoke some pot (legally)which isn't addictive in ANY way nor does it affect your drving & I can get OFF the addictive drugs!
- When I was a bit younger I smoked marijuana... then I had a kid and stopped because Its illigal... now i think I'm depressed and get major headaches... to me weed is a sort of antidepressant, pain reliever, and anxiety reliever... PS Why don't they use hemp for paper making
- —Guest cindy
- just make it happen tons of hard working need suming to make them fell relaxed not behind bars even the good mothers f ers out there get lock up for the first x all because what they love why better then the big drugs weed not noting but a relaxer in if suming happens when it legal that why we have the fucking law to deal with shit legalize it fuck what more due u want
- —Guest steve mmm
- should be legalized.. help my back pain and migraine headaches relief..
- —Guest Waro
- This variety plant has been around longer than man has been on this planet. Here something to sit on,"Cannabis is naturally found in the brains neuroreceptors how is that for evolution and relativity." Now the new hybrid strains with new wonderful flavors and effects. Medicinal purposes, we are just scratching the surface on the potentiality of this marvelous plant. Here is another, Ruderalis hemp for stronger longer lasting materials, and not to mention it is a plant the air exchange alone benefits us converting CO2 into air we breath 78%nitrogen 21% oxygen and other trace elements. We don't need this war anymore.
- —Guest Mr. Fermion
- In the grand scheme of tihngs you receive an A+ just for effort and hard work. Where exactly you lost us was first in your particulars. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details And it couldn't be much more correct in this article. Having said that, let me tell you what exactly did work. The text is really engaging which is probably the reason why I am making the effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, while I can easily notice a jumps in reasoning you make, I am definitely not convinced of exactly how you appear to connect your ideas which in turn make the actual final result. For the moment I will subscribe to your point but hope in the future you actually connect the dots much better.
- —Guest QKaLiyzppolPSpYNc
Why should it be illegal
- Marijuana is possibly the safest drug on Earth. The shit's safer than Advil! Caffeine, even! How could something with not a single recorded death by overdose be illegal? Everybody I know who has been arrested over this plant has to move onto harder drugs because these harder drugs get out of your system quickly or don't go in your system at all. How counter productive. If the government wants less people to smoke this medicine for whatever reason, they should legalize it so little kids can't get it as easily and people wouldn't feel the need to move onto harder drugs because of marijuana drug tests. Please legalize this plant before more people fall as victims in this absurd war on drugs. I'm amazed America is the most developed country in the world but we have yet to legalize something clearly harmless and much healthier than prescription medications. Corporate greed controls this nation now. Not the people.
- —Guest Tyler
- the leaders of the cartel's have the most amount of cash in the world literally their for any amount of money we put into wining will not make a difference the only way to stop it its to legalize it it wouldn't stop it completely but if you can buy it at the store then why would you have to go to the guy down the street that is the main thing that is being smuggled other than cocaine plus it would help the economy soo much because you have to have people to run the distributors the growers on the farms and if you have a medical card for ity ou can legally work with it in your stream because its a prescribed med
- —Guest ali baba