From the article: Slideshow of Beyonce Pictures from BET Music Awards and Essence Festival
Beyonce' is Houston's megastar musician. She's won Grammy's, sold million of records and starred on the big screen. That said, which of her songs is your absolute favorite? "Single Ladies"? "If i Were A Boy"? Let's hear it. Share Your Reason
- I actually liked the cuaasl look they had, it made the whole thing more realistic and relatable and drew the attention away from them and more to God. I was at the concert and I had a blast!!!!! GA is always on point, but then most of the big Gospel singers have the ability to deliver live, on-point harmonies (I've also seen Israel Hougton and New Breed and tobyMac and Diverse City and they sounded spot on as well). It was a huge blessing.VA:F [1.9.11_1134]please wait...VA:F [1.9.11_1134](from 0 votes)
- —Guest cSgKHAoLqdrHd
I Miss You
- Short but Lyrically beautiful and deep. Vocals are on point and I get lost in the beat.
- —Guest Tye Tye
Smash Into You
- It's what I use to say when I was little, Beyonce re-awakens and expresses perfectly that deep feeling of how I still feel when I'm so excited and desire to be with Someone I really Love...
- —Guest JoannofHtown
- The entire B'Day album was off the chain...I can't just choose one song!
- —Guest Marissa
halo's the best
- my fave beyonce song is halo.because it is powerful,looks powerful & sound powerful.it's the best songs from i am sasha firece
- —Guest maya .y.
- Dangerously In Love is the best. The video for that was amazing.
- —Guest BGirl
A Gift from Virgo
- It's a pretty song about a girl liking a boy. Simple. Sweet. Charming.
- —Guest KatrinaME
- @Guest Kanye. That's funny. Well done. I'm partial to "No, No, No" with Wyclef from her Destiny's Child days.
- —Guest Shea
I don't wanna interrupt, but...
- Single Ladies. The video alone is the best thing ever.
- —Guest Kanye