Beyonce' is Houston's megastar musician. She's won Grammy's, sold million of records and starred on the big screen. That said, which of her songs is your absolute favorite? "Single Ladies"? "If i Were A Boy"? Let's hear it.
I Miss You
- Short but Lyrically beautiful and deep. Vocals are on point and I get lost in the beat.
- —Guest Tye Tye
Smash Into You
- It's what I use to say when I was little, Beyonce re-awakens and expresses perfectly that deep feeling of how I still feel when I'm so excited and desire to be with Someone I really Love...
- —Guest JoannofHtown
- The entire B'Day album was off the chain...I can't just choose one song!
- —Guest Marissa
halo's the best
- my fave beyonce song is halo.because it is powerful,looks powerful & sound powerful.it's the best songs from i am sasha firece
- —Guest maya .y.
- Dangerously In Love is the best. The video for that was amazing.
- —Guest BGirl
A Gift from Virgo
- It's a pretty song about a girl liking a boy. Simple. Sweet. Charming.
- —Guest KatrinaME
- @Guest Kanye. That's funny. Well done. I'm partial to "No, No, No" with Wyclef from her Destiny's Child days.
- —Guest Shea
I don't wanna interrupt, but...
- Single Ladies. The video alone is the best thing ever.
- —Guest Kanye