You've seen our list of the best places to celebrate a kid's birthday in Houston, now give us yours. Did a place you like to celebrate not make the cut? Tell us all about it below. Share Your Response
Party for 5 yr old
- Can anyone recommend a party for a soon-to-be 5yr old who's party is in December?? Again, never know what the weather will yield in Houston, but in case it's actually cold I am looking for indoor venues.
- —Guest Chrissy
i have relized
- this whole site did not help so... FUCK THIS SITE!!!!!!!! dose that help you i am turning thirteen and this didnt halp!!!
- —Guest people comments
- Katerina Douvlis - Ti na pw twra gia auti tin ekpliktiki foatsrofigi .. Perimenw protasi kai gia mena me ton Antoni. Nufiko + Koustoumi yparxoun. Vres to meros kai pame!!! Kuthira mipws???Bravo sou Thano gia alli mia fora!!! Na se xairetai to Katerinio..
- —Guest MSpavuSUiyQolbW
- John T-Lets say its July in Houston & you are 8 months pregnant, working full time while caring for multiple children. Having it someplace saves some of us from trying to watch children, decorate, cook, clean & get everyone presentable at the same time. I want my kids to remember me as a happy, loving mom...not the stress case trying to serve everyone & keep 20 toddlers away from the grill & out of the cake.
- —Guest mommasaurus
- Have a snake party at home or at a neighborhood clubhouse! Tons of fun and something different! www.texassnakes.net
- —Guest Michelle
- I had my daughters party at www.allhearthorsefarm.com Boys and girls had a great time! They have a party room and a covered arena- so no weather worries! They were able to ride and pet the horses.
- —Guest Jennifer
- JohnT, we live in the city and do not have a backyard. We have been invited to a party place for every single friend our son has... It seems kind of inappropriate not to give him a party too since we dont have the space to do it at home.
- —Guest Julia T
Not so easy...
- @JohnT - My kid has a winter birthday which, granted, isn't that big of a deal in Houston. However, it makes it hard to do anything outdoors since we never know what the weather will be like in February, and I don't have a large enough house for my entire family to come to my kid's party.
- —Guest Laurie C.
Popstar Your Party
- Can't recommend popstaryourparty.com enough! Check out their website and listen to the quality of recording they produce. They definitely go the extra mile. The girls were delighted and really felt like stars for the day - me too!
- —Guest Sophie
just a few others that I found
- --Purplebox is a kid-oriented theater in Galveston - looks to have great parties. thepurpleboxtheater.com.
--DanceGemz has a glam party for girly girls.
--HelloGorgeous in Webster. (also girly girl)
--Diva Dreams - Katy (for home parties.) We ended up renting a full karaoke system from karaoke4kids.com. (200$ for top pkg) we had a home-based spa/fashion show/dance and karoake party. cost was ultimately about the same neighborhood as most of the above venues by the time we added the extras for nail color and party favors. But we felt it was more bang for the buck - girls could play as long as they wanted to rather than have a 1 or 2 hr limit. @ above guest JohnT - MAN I wish! :)
- —Guest Michael
Spa birthday party for girls
- We had a party for my daughter at home and we turned our house into a Spa. The dining room was a facial station, the living room was a pedicure station with relaxing magazines like highlights and we finished up with a SPA lunch of fruit, turkey and ham cheese rolls and spritzer punch. We had cake and sorbet and the girls enjoyed their goodie bags with polish, lip smackers and bath salts. I had the girls bring a robe from home and I supplied headbands at each facial station. We played a spa cd and I had someone help me at each station.
It was a big hit and the girls all had a great time!
- —Guest Lisa
- swimming is a fun and good sport for your kids . come on down to wild wild wet singapore for your kids birthday.
- —Guest sasha
The Antique Firehouse
- We recently opened the Antique Firehouse in Humble. A fire themed facility to have a party for children of all ages. Future firefighters can dress in real looking bunker gear and pretend to ride on one of our 4 antique fire trucks to the fire. I am in awe at the imagination of a child. Your party is private, no other parties at the same time. So far we have had birthday parties, a bridal shower, inquires for a fire academy graduate party and a fire fighter retirement party. Each party has been unique. We are located in the Highway 59 / FM1960 area. Check out our website www.theantiquefirehouse.com or The Antique Firehouse page on facebook. Contact us at 281-540-4343 to create your perfect event.
- —Guest t&r morrison
Party Ideas for Boys
- My son loved his 9th Birthday Party. I paid (very reasonable) for a fencing party at http://www.sallemauro.com/
The kids had a blast and staff was very friendly. Cake/Drink area is very small, but it was still great. For his 10th b-day, he had a blast at http://www.texasrockgym.com/ for rock climbing. Party area was adequate, but a few (male) parents must participate to assist w/belaying or holding the ropes. Both were great fun - This year is either a Spy/Detective home party or a scuba diving party. We haven't decided.
- A tumbling bus is an unique idea for birthdays that are in the winter... You also might want to try a pottery class!
- —Guest Tc